Welcome to the SmartSimple Wiki
This Wiki contains a complete and expanding library of technical information about the SmartSimple platform. If you are more interested in details of how the platform is used in various markets, you should visit http://www.smartsimple.com, our website.
Since 2002, SmartSimple has worked with our customers and partners to create a Solutions Platform that we collectively believe reflects how organizations will interact in the 21st Century.
By listening to our customers, we have collectively created a system for intra- and inter-organization interaction and collaboration. Today we offer world class, browser-based software, which can be configured to meet the workflow needs of specific verticals and the functional needs of any organization.
Exploring the Wiki
The SmartSimple Solution Platform is divided into the following areas within the Wiki:
- System Architecture - these topics will provide you with an in-depth technical overview of the System Design and System Extendability.
- Organization and People - Organizations and people are key to the system - everything pivots around the person - every contact can be a user and every user can participate in your unique organization.
- Universal Tracking Application - this is the application that our customers use to create their unique applications. Historically this work would have required custom development. The Universal Tracking Application encompasses a wide range of functionalities, from managing research projects to managing insurance claims.
- On-Demand Applications - these built-in applications: Sales Tracking, Applicant Tracking, Email Broadcast, Web Forms and SmartFolders form a basic set of applications that can be enabled and configured.
- Inter-organization Collaboration - these topics describe how you can link your instance of SmartSimple to other instances in order to share information and collaborate using the Universal Tracking Application.
Vertical Market Solutions
The SmartSimple platform supports many vertical market solutions.
- Collaborative Case Management - SmartSimple's collaborative case management accelerates resolution while reducing the case management costs. Virtual case files are easy to create and manage through a powerful combination of customizable case templates and advanced document creation and management features. Role-based collaboratives bring together all stakeholders to address matters. And predefined workflows can accelerate analysis, resolution, and archiving.
- Medical Case Management - SmartSimple's cloud computing solution is used collaboratively by insurance companies and their private medical partners. A unique aspect of SmartSimple's Medical Case Management software is its ability to securely share case information between the different assessment and care providers. This feature allows insurance companies and related agencies to share information when needed, but only permits them to see the information they need; confidential information about clients remains confidential. SmartSimple provides seamless and full integration across all critical care management functions.
- Research and Grants Management - SmartSimple's collaborative grants, awards and project tracking management solution is a comprehensive software solution that is delivered over the internet. It is designed to track and manage any and all relevant aspects of the grant making life cycle including but not limited to: proposal submission, transitioning proposals into awards, award tracking, administration processing, and flexible financial reporting. With SmartSimple, you stand to increase operational efficiencies, achieve regulatory compliance, and drive accountability and transparency throughout your organization's grant making process.
- Insurance Carriers - SmartSimple offers two solutions to insurers and independent insurer adjusters. The first offers complete functionality which includes but is not limited to: reporting, referral management, applicant tracking, e-mail broadcasts and webforms. The lite solution primarily acts as a form submission portal that automates the insurance claim workflow process.
- Talent Management - Organizations worldwide use SmartSimple's talent management software as a service to assess, acquire, develop and align their workforce in relation to overarching strategic objectives. We recognize that an effective talent management strategy involves the integration of diverse HR initiatives such as recruitment, retention, employee engagement, leadership development, and succession planning. SmartSimple's talent management solution is used by both recruitment and employment agencies as well as individual companies of all sizes. Our clients appreciate that we understand the importance of talented and engaged employees as they are considered by many business leaders to be the only true source of differentiation in today's competitive marketplace. This makes talent management a major tactical business issue, and the top issue facing HR management.
We built SmartSimple to empower organizations in the 21st Century and we built the Wiki to make sure everyone can get all the information that you need when you need it.
Take our Wiki survey here. We appreciate your input.