Global Settings are accessed though the Configuration Menu > Global Settings
- The Global Settings page contains key global settings in a set of sections.
- This menu and related tabs are only available to system administrators.
The page is organised into a various sections:
- Branding & Visual Settings – how this copy of SmartSimple will look.
- Database and File Storage Status – count companies and people – plus the ability to restore deleted companies or contacts.
- Login & Security Settings – how you wish to control access security.
- Business & System Configuration – how the system should be customized to your specific business needs.
- System Variables and Custom Fields - access to system-wide variables and all custom fields (except those in UTAs)
- ObjectSync Settings – provides ability to syncronise companies and users between instances.
- Company & Account Settings – company signup pages, custom fields and NAIC codes.
- User & Contact Settings – user signup pages, custom fields.
- Association Settings – provides ability to link users to more than one company.
- People Online Settings – select the fields that will be displayed when you move your mouse over a user listed in the People online list.
- Organization Terminology – the company and people terminology you wish to use in this copy of SmartSimple.
- Label & Tab Terminology - control the terminology on various labels and tabs in this copy of SmartSimple.
- Phone Number Format – determines the acceptable format for phone numbers.
- Data Loading & Backup – controls scheduled data loading and scheduled backups.
- SMTP Settings - enable relay of all SmartSimple e-mail via your company's SMTP server.
- Mobile Application
Pages in category "Global Settings"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.